This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- How I got 720 and why I'm going for it again: "In this post, I will try and provide as much insight into my preparation and what went wrong on the test day. Hopefully, some of it will help you prepare your own strategy."
- From 600 (even after 3 months of hard work) to 720 (in 20 days): "My post is for those who feel burnt out after indulging in hard labor and still do not see any difference."
- One hell of a ride: Resilience, perseverance and GMAT Club resources help a student come back after a lackluster test to see later scores increase significantly.
- Calling all February 2012 GMAT test takers: Come one, come all! February is another big month for the GMAT and I'd like to open up a forum for February GMAT discussion. Use this forum as a place to ask your last second questions, get support, update us on your progress, and share your goals.
- The master returns! He has 4,600 posts ……….. 3100 Kudos ……… 548 Followers ……. He wrote most of the GMAT Club's Math Book ……… Can solve any GMAT quant question in less than 10 seconds …….. and now the Quant Legend is back on GMAT Club. After a year off, Bunuel is returning as the Quant Forum super-moderator and to kick it off he is posting 20 of his own 650+ questions. Can you crack them?
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership