Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- Devil's Dozen! Tough and Tricky Data Sufficiency Questions: Bunuel does it again! "I'll post OA's with detailed explanations after some discussion. Please, post your solutions along with the answers. Good luck!"
- New! RC Question Directory by Topic and Difficulty: Hot on the heels of last week's CR directory, here are 7 topics and 3 levels of difficulty for RC! If you want to work on your Reading Comprehension questions, here's the place!
- Taking the GMAT in May? Join this discussion!: "Come one, come all! May is another big month for the GMAT and I'd like to open up a forum for May GMAT discussion. The GMAT will be changing soon, so any new insight or experiences, please add them."
- How far will you go ... 650 to 630 to 760: "When GMAT Club said - "The GMAT will leave you emotionally and mentally exhausted", it couldn't have been more accurate. More so, for a person like me who had just come off not one, not two but actually three attempts. In my three attempts I went from 650 to 630 to 760."
- 710 Debrief. Crash and Burn.: "Okay, so I started my prep with a very clear idea of how I was going to structure it. Theoretical basics first. Then problem-solving aptitude. And, finally, test-taking skills. And I stuck to this 3-tier structure pretty solidly. Having a structure helps. Don't attempt to swim the English channel if you can't yet make it across the neighborhood puddle!."
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 13 is Available: It's a good idea to get your copy if you are planning to take the GMAT after June 5th.
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- Continue to MBA without work experience?: RefleX, a Temple graduate, is reassessing his law school decision and leaning towards B-School. Should he apply although lacking somewhat in work experience?
- Best Ways to Pick a Recommender: GMATLA writes: "Assuming that you have many options, all of which will give you that raving review, how do you decide? Here is how to rank recommenders from Best to Worst."
- MBA and GMAT: "B-Schools should put more emphasis on behavioral management rather than focus on "number crunchers." As such, it is time to get rid of the GMAT and have test that will evaluate prospective applicants leadership skills."
- Timeline for 2013 MBA Applications: "Finished the GMAT recently and planning to apply for MBA 2013 admission.Should I apply in the first round? Where can I find the round deadlines for each school? All current info is for 2012 admissions. Waiting for advice on the best strategy on when to apply and if theres something called applying too early."
- Suspension - Do I have a shot at top MBA program?: "Hi all. I made a mistake when I was younger in another Master's graduate program. As a result I got suspended for two semesters. This was more than four-years ago. It was when I was dumb about decision making. Does this scar in my record prevent me from getting admitted to a top MBA program? If so, perhaps it's not worth me even applying."
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership