Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- New! DS Question Directory by Topic and by Difficulty: 25 topics and 3 levels of difficulty. If you want to work on your Data Sufficiency, here's the place!
- 720 (Q50,V38)- GMAT knocked out in the 1st round - My 2 cents: "I started my preparation 3 months prior to the GMAT but only really took my preparation seriously mid-January. My test was yesterday i.e. March 2nd. That gave me effectively 1.5 odd months to prepare. Not a lot of time, but that's life! Below I have briefly outlined what I believe was critical in helping me get a 720."
- From 670 to 750: My conclusive recommendations: "The plethora of resources available enhanced significantly my performance. Since I didn't actively participate in the forums throughout my study, I would like to make a small contribution to the community by citing things that worked and did not work in my case."
- 730 with no tears: "I wanted to share my GMAT story as I've been a huge beneficiary of this site and community. The synthesis here is that I actually didn't improve on my sight-unseen first practice test after a couple of weeks of prep, though I feel like the prep was still valuable for reducing risk and giving me a shot perhaps at a higher upside."
- How to Breeze Through AWA - 375 Kudos!: Chineseburned offers up an extensive breakdown of what it takes to dominate the AWA. From the topics to sample replies to grading tools, this post has it all. With all those kudos, it has to be worthwhile!
- Best Debrief Writer and Best Contributor for February!: Congratulations to DagwoodDeluxe and Jazzman who won the title of Best Debrief Writer and Best Contributor for February. Click below to read the debrief that helped DagwoodDeluxe win.
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- HELP: Kellogg (no $$) vs Fuqua (half $$) vs Darden (full $$): Cast your vote and help fs007 decide: "I would love to hear from you guys what you would do in this case. Please vote! I am so torn so an insights you can provide will be really helpful to me. Your perspectives will really help me. Many thanks!"
- Need Advice! Apply Now (R3) or Wait?: Vote if munkeys should apply for R3 or wait until next year. Compelling reasons for both and you might be surprised to see the results of the voting!
- Cornell or UCLA? MBA program which is better?: "I am thinking of applying 1 of the 2 in final round, could anyone help to identify which one is better? I am thinking about my Post-MBA career as IB or PE."
- Choosing Higher Rank vs. More Money for MBA: "How much of the MBA decision should be the ROI on the debt vs. the average salary of the school. Averages are not a guarantee, but do signal the opportunity presented. Is anyone on this forum facing a similar decision and how are you weighing your options?"
- NYU (Stern) out of the top 10: "So, the US news rankings will be out in a week, and it looks like Yale will overtake sole ownership of #10 (atleast) while NYU will slip out of the top ten. Although this doesnt change much, does anyone feel Yale's brand will continue to strengthen, and NYU will continue to fall?"
- Welcome Shidler College of Business to the "Ask Admissions" Threads!: "The Shidler MBA Admissions Team would like to welcome everyone to this thread and offer an opportunity to ask questions about our leading MBA program. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know."
Welcome to GMAT Club!
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?
Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.