Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 19:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Forum Posts May 10

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 10

Best Forum Posts May 10 [#permalink] New post 24 May 2012, 10:09
This post was
BOOKMARKED

This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics

• 420-570-590-700-Harvard Business School: "I read a quote by Einstein and I believe it applies to me rightly – It read, 'It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.'"
  • 590 to 710; Verbal 29 to 44: GMAT Club member brcmemb writes: "This test has been one of the best, yet worst experiences of my life. Taught me resilience and to never give up on your goals. My goal was to get above a 700, and I was so focused on attaining this goal that I eventually scored a 710, even after I was accepted into my school of choice."
  • Being at peak when needed - 720: Another great score from a GMAT Club member. Rajendrasi goes from a first test of 540 to a final of 720. A good debrief with plenty of quality advice.
  • Formal Logic and GMAT Critical Reasoning: A great blog post covering the differences between formal and contextual logic, various CR questions and how formal logic applies to them and numerous tips on how to decipher the answers.
  • GMAT Club attachment list by number of downloads: Presenting a list of all attachments at the GMAT Club site, sorted by how many times they were downloaded. An easy way to see the most popular and important documents at the GMAT Club!

This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics

• Younger candidates from a younger candidate point of view: GMAT Club member imdevin567, besides being a jumprope professional, is an under-25 MBA student looking for other younger MBA candidates to share their experiences and opinions.
  • Campus Visit Debriefs : From GMATLA - "Sometimes one of the most important parts of the application process is overlooked. We, as applicants, spend so much time hoping that we get into our top choices that we forget to think "Is this school right for me? Do I like the staff? Do I like the students? Do I like the Campus? I’d like to open up a forum for “Campus Visit Debriefs” regarding some or all of your campus visits. Tell us everything you felt, saw, liked, hated, etc… "
  • International Student - Financing your second year in school: What if you have enough funds for the first year but not the second year of school? Do you matriculate and then work to find 2nd year money? Or bypass the risk and choose a lower school or wait?
  • Interpreting a late interview request: GMAT Club member Jturrit received a couple late / last round interview requests. What is your interpretation? Is it a fairly decent "buying" signal?
  • Name vs Money vs Age: School Name vs Money vs Age – How many factors go into the decision making process?

Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Best Forum Posts May 10   [#permalink] 24 May 2012, 10:09