Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
This Week's TOP 5 GMAT Forum Topics
- AWA compilations - 223 essays: A compilation of 223 essays, 109 arguments and 134 issues. More reading than an Ayn Rand novel! Most of the 70+ responses are "A Big Thanks!"
- 710 (48Q, 40V) - GMAT Strategy: GMAT Club member mymbadreamz scored a 710 after some less-than-stellar attempts. Read the strategy they used for the great outcome.
- 550 to 750 - How YOU can be just as successful: In the category of "Best GMAT Stories - Period", risys82 describes the journey from a 550 diagnostic to a nice 750!
- For all those who fear from Verbal- let's give it a fight!: "I'm not ashamed to declare that I'm quite weak in verbal and as you all know without improving verbal we cannot score well on Gmat even if we get Q51. That's why I have created this thread to share verbal strategy. I cannot let my dream go away just because I don't know basic grammar rules and cannot master reading skills."
This Week's TOP 5 MBA Forum Topics
- Online MBA: Will The Perception Ever Change?: Will the perception of an online MBA ever change? Written from a current student's point of view.
- Taking year off to volunteer?:GMAT Club member quaker writes: "I am strongly considering doing Americorps for a year. I have always wanted to do a volunteer program, and I think I would really enjoy it. Plus it would give me the time to take the GMAT and get my applications in order. However, I am worried that it might hurt my MBA application because I do not want to pursue NP/NGO/social entrepreneurship after my MBA. I would rather go back into finance. How would adcoms view this?"
- How to Choose Among Accelerated, Executive, and Online MBAs: With the first round of business school application deadlines looming in the fall, many prospective applicants are seriously considering whether this is the year to apply for an M.B.A.
- Poll: Stress Management During Applications - What Do You Do?: Take the poll: How do you manage stress during the application period? We're talking about not only the stress leading up to the application period but also after having submitted when waiting for interview invites or application decisions. Spoiler: "drinking" is not one of the choices!
- Poll: How are you paying for B-School?: Take the poll: With most applicants making their final decisions we now turn our attention to that elephant in the room that we have been ignoring for the past several months: paying for school--how do you plan on funding yours? Spoiler: "selling kidneys" is not one of the choices!
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership