Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Dec 2014, 22:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best Forum Posts May 31

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
GMAT Club team member
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 10

Best Forum Posts May 31 [#permalink] New post 12 Jun 2012, 09:51

This Week's TOP GMAT Forum Topics

• Breakdown of Official Guide 13th Edition vs. 12th Edition : Mike McGarry, GMAT expert at Magoosh, has compiled several tables comparing old questions in the OG12 to new questions in the OG 13. You can see which questions in OG 12 were dropped and which questions in OG 13 are new.
  • GMAT Test - Top procedures that you must be aware of : Before preparing for the GMAT test with the GMAT integrated reasoning section, the best thing that you can do is to check the procedures that you must comply with in order to take this exam.
  • Does the GMAT discriminate against non-english speakers? : "I believe that, if an Indian, Chinese or Russian would take the GMAT in his/her native language, results would be different and probably much better because of the lack of a language barrier. Of course I agree that those who want to pursue an MBA degree must know english very well, BUT posessing english very well does mean to be a native speaker. Occasionally, a few unknown words may play a crucial role."
  • 700 on GMAT Retake.. Thank you GMAT Club!! : GMAT Club Member Leoshubham shares his big score: [i]"Date: 26 May, 2012: 48Q/37V. Let down by Verbal a bit, could have done at least 20pts better. Neverthless, satisfactory! For me, it was a mammoth jump from a meager 620 to 700!"
  • GMAT on 1st of June; Feeling petrified and hopeless : It may be too late to provide study advice for fellow GMAT Club member harishkunal, but positive words can go a long way to lift the spirits and help improve the test outlook!

This Week's TOP MBA Forum Topics

• Poll: When should you update your linkedin after school acceptance?: What is the collective wisdom on when to update LinkedIn regarding the life-change of going to B-School?
  • Advice for Career Changers:We've been getting a LOT of questions from folks looking to use b-school to make a career change. And it makes sense, of course. Why not go back to school to learn a few things and make the jump? Except, career changers make adcoms nervous. And if you happen to be one of 'em, well, keep reading...
  • Essays too long?: The length of my essays are 800/750, 539/500, 251/250. Do I have to absolutely go under the maximums?
  • Best Brand of Laptop for MBA?: What do you think? Mac or PC? Lenovo or deal-of-the-day?
  • Top 10 Scariest US Colleges: Is your school on the list? Ghosts, murders and mayhem - don't read before going to sleep!

Want to get these via email? Subscribe to GMAT Club Newsletter!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Best Forum Posts May 31   [#permalink] 12 Jun 2012, 09:51