Hello ..I just knew today from my target school that I have till the end of May (deadline for application is the 1st of May) to submit my official score . This is my current situation :http://gmatclub.com/forum/from-570-to-149623.html
Yesterday , I took a GMAT Prep test scoring 650 .My target score is 600-650 . Do you recommend postponing the test and taking benefit from this opportunity or going on ? My test is on April the 3rd
Thanks in advance
I am aware of your situation. If your target score would have been 700+ then I might have suggested you to postpone your test. But your target is around 600-650 and you are already scoring in that range, so I think it will be best to stay focused and take the test on 3rd April. Sometimes the extra time may break your momentum. This is just my opinion; take the decision based on your comfort level. All the best!!!
Hope this helps,
Press Kudos if you want to say thanks
Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia | Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- VERBAL | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- IR
Please Read and Follow the 9 Rules of Posting in Verbal Forum