I am a new member to GMAT Club and have been extensively using the inputs by other members. I would like to invite some more inputs on specific study plan I should follow. Details are:
- I am a GMAT novice- current standing is around 560-570 score.
- Big opportunity to improve in Quant, Verbal is ok ok. Quant has timing and accuracy issues while Verbal has only timing issues.
- Completed approx 25 hours of study so far
- Can study for more than 12 hours daily for 105 days upto the exam date
- Indian resident
- 10+ years of work experience in senior management positions
- Seeking admissions to Indian B-Schools.
Please share your thoughts/inputs which will be of immense value.