Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Location: United States (AL)
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GRE 1: 1370 Q760 V610
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
, given: 0
2012 MBA Profile Evaluation Plzz [#permalink]
19 Aug 2011, 10:44
I wanted to discuss my profile in this forum so that seniors and experienced ppl can review my profile.
Interest: (1st) Finance; (2nd) Supply chain and Operation research.
(I) Demographic info: Indian, age: 27 years, currently working in US in H1B status
(II) Academic Profile:
BE in EEE, BIT Mesra, India - 82.5/100 - top 5 in class
MS in ECE, University of Cincinnati, Ohio - 3.8/4.0 (Specialization: System Modeling and Forecasting)
(b) Work exp:
26 months as Consultant in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), India. Domain: IT.
24 months (by July 2012) as Associate in Convergys, Cincinnati, USA. Domain: IT (still working here)
GMAT: 710 (Q48, V40)
CFA Level 1
(III) Community Profile:
- President of a club in undergrad school: For 1 year
- Founder member of IT-Milan (service offered by IT ppl) in Kolkata, India: For 2 years
- Founder president of Toastmasters (globally well known public speaking club) in PwC: For 2 years
- Active member of Sewa International, USA (service projects across the world): offered services to bhutanese refugees in Ohio: Four years and still continuing
- Cincinnati Science on wheels tutor - helped poor children in their studies in Cincinnati: For 6 months
(IV) Potential school list:
Virginia Darden, Duke Fuqua, Cornell, UNC Chapel Hill
OSU Fisher, Wisconsin Madison, UC Davis
Boston University, Rice University, UIUC, Iowa Tippie
Money matters: I will have USD 45-50k in my a/c when I need. Over it, I can apply for loan.
Thanks a lot.