Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 06:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Advice needed on Study Plan

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Advice needed on Study Plan [#permalink] New post 01 Dec 2004, 06:46
I have made the decision to sign up for the MGMAT 9 week course and will be starting the classes in Feb and end in April.

However, prior to that I really want to pin down a solid study plan that I can incorporate with the MGMAT cirriculum.

I should be receiving the MGMAT materials (which includes the OG10) in the next week or so; additionally I have all the Kaplan '04 materials that my friend was kind enough to loan me.

I want to start doing some studying on my own before the classes start. I was wondering if someone can recommend how I start my study plan. Should I use start with either the Kaplan or MGMAT material? Is there a preferred order?

I would also appreciate if you can chime in with regards to how much time I should look to spend on the materials before my class starts and after my class starts.

Truly appreciate any feedback / thoughts you may have. Thanks in advance,

-s
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Advice needed on Study Plan   [#permalink] 01 Dec 2004, 06:46