I am yet another hopeful MBA 2011 candidate, and would appreciate some assistance in my profile evaluation (my first post):
- 26 years old
- GMAT 640 (Q45, V32, AWA 6.0), second time, 590 first time
- MSc. Software Engineering, BSc. Hons Computer Science from top ranked UK universities
- 4 yrs work experience in tech consulting
- Scandinavian National, with Asian background
- Both in professional and academic terms, I have spent considerable time abroad, mainly in Europe and Asia
I am hoping to get into the following (in order of choice):
- Kellog (AMBA, 1yr)
- Oxford - Said Business School
- Cambridge - Judge Business School
How do you assess my chances, is my GMAT score too low? Or will I have a reasonable shot with a good application package?
Thanks in advance!
You might have a shot at Said and Judge, but basically I think your GMAT
is just too low for these programs or at least a major obstacle to acceptance.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog