Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Sep 2014, 20:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

AWA please help!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

AWA please help!!! [#permalink] New post 22 Jan 2006, 15:13
I have a question that no one has answered me yet..I emailed Pearson vue, I emailed the university I'm interested in,and no one answered me...
I read in a GMAT related site that Pearson vue announced that if someone skips the AWA in the gmat exam he/she won't have access to the official results! Is this true? The universities won't be informed of my score if I skip the essays?
I am Greek and I plan to make an application in only one greek university that doesn't ask for the essays score (like most of greek universities). I asked many of my fellow-students and no one wrote the essays at the gmat (but they all took the ETS "version" of the exam).
What should I do? Should I skip the essays and I won't have problems? Should I write 2 very very simple essays just to show gmac that I didn't skip them? But then the universities (if I use my gmat score in a future application) will receive these poor essays and they will think that they reflect my ability...
I don't want to prepare and write the essays normaly because this efford (and the 1 hour at the gmat exam) will affect negatively my verbal-quantitative score which is the only score that is taken into account by the MBA program I'm interested in...
I don't know what to do...Please help... :shock:
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
AWA please help!!!   [#permalink] 22 Jan 2006, 15:13