Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
After the admit, the school will ask you to deposit (Approx 1000). But if you're still waiting for other schools, what should you do:
1/ Deposit to secure a spot
2/ Ask other school to speed up a little bit
3/ you opinions?
It depends on the school. I think they generally want people to commit before the next round decisions are released. They need to know how many people they still need to take to fill up the class. I'm not sure if this is universally true, but I know that for several schools the deposit deadlines are 4-5 weeks after you receive the admit note. Others give you a bunch of time. Some schools will accommodate an extension if you ask for it (at Kellogg said so).
See I never worried about this kind of thing, cause it seemed futile. If I had an accept, and was waiting on another schools decision, the only "choice" is to deposit if the dates forced me to. I just accepted it as reality, and never gave it a second thought. What choice do you really have? (other than asking for an extension)