Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Jul 2014, 06:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

DS RESOURCES?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

DS RESOURCES? [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2003, 15:59
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
Hi Stolyar:
I've carefully gon ethrough almost all your postings and done all the questions there.

I've also completed practicing OG, Kaplan and GMAT Plus.

But still I'm not confident in DS. I can do 99% of PS and 1% is a silly mistake only but somehow my mind just cant see through the DS questions I'm pretty bad in integers, inequalities, multiple/divisor kindda questions. I'm fine with geometry

Can you suggest some real good resource o improve my DS??? :roll:

Thanks,
Aps_Can
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2003, 04:08
I am not Stolyar, but before he answers you could I wonder whether you've tryed taking the real test already? Maybe, your maths score would be way over 51 (99%)?!

Hint, try sending Him a private message (pm) to get a faster reply.

Respect,

KL

SVP
SVP
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2003, 04:32
I am afraid that I am not a good advisor since I am not a professional math teacher and since I do not know you.

Barrons and ARCO are left to go through. Pretty nice materials.
Simple increasing the number of solved problems does help but to a certain limit. To go farther, you need to see strategies behind the mass of questions that you have solved. You can do it yourself, but it is difficult and takes months or even years. Probably, you need to hire a good test instructor.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Thanks for ur suggestions [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2003, 21:21
Thanks KL and Stoylar: for the suggestions. I've already given my GMAT in March and got 44 in Quant.
And Stoylar as about knowing me I've been a regular visitor of this forum and I've alraeady gained a lot from this forum which has helped me. I really regret not knowing abt this forum when i last appeared for my GMAT. I'm planning to appear once again on 18th of Aug.
I can see what u r trying to suggest and I feel that understanding the patterns of question is the only thing that can improve my DS score. I'll work on it for a day and see the results. It shouldn't take me more than 2-3 days as my basics are not that bad. Its just a matter of tuning :wink:

aps_can
Thanks for ur suggestions   [#permalink] 26 Jul 2003, 21:21