Thanks a lot of your involvement on this group. I have a request for you to evaluate my profile with regard to the information below:
Demographic: 27, male, International applicant (Pakistan)
GMAT (1 attempt) - 660 (V 77%, Q 87%)
- MBA from IBA Karachi (Pakistan) - GPA 2.5/4.0
- BA in Economics (Pakistan) - GPA 4.0/4.0
- Courses in Public Adminstration (One year Post Graduate Diploma) - GPA 3.2/4.0
*/* Since masters in Pakistan is equivalent to a bechelors degrees abroad, most schools allow a second MBA.
Assistant Brand Manager - P&G in Pakistan (For two years)
Brand Manager - Shell in Pakistan (For one year)
Brand Manager - Henkel Saudi Arabia (3-4 months)
- Have Participated in various online Entreprenuership competions (including MIT 50K)
- Managing online forums on Advertising, Marketing in Pakistan
- Have done extenstive community work projects in rural areas of Pakistan
- Part time work experience as a student counsellor
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Extensive volunteer work experience
I want to major in Entreprenuership and start my own business back in Pakistan.
Apart from my MBA degree where I was more involoved in extra-curricular activities, my entire academic records are excellent. From a moderate rural background, I was able to get into the most prestigious business school in Pakistan and have done superbly well in my career so far.
Based on the information above, how would you assess my chances at major Ivy League schools? Do I need to retake the GMAT?
Thanks for your help!
My MBA Journey