Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 07:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Final Prep Work

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Final Prep Work [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2007, 16:23
Does anyone have any goods ideas on doing some final prep work. I take the exam on Monday, the day after Father's Day. I took it once before and scored a 450. Was mortified to say the least. I went back and studied the Kaplan Math Workbook. It was a good piece of material.

I feel much more at ease taking it this time since I already have been accepted into 2 out of my 3 programs that I applied to. CSUF took me even with my awful score. I am sure that my military experience had something to do with it. I also was recently accepted to Pepperdine's Executive MBA program. I was extremely pleased with that result since Pepperdine's EMBA program is ranked in the top 25 in the country according to Business Week.

Anyways, I am just looking for the best way to retain the information that I have acquired up to this point. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Final Prep Work   [#permalink] 15 Jun 2007, 16:23