Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
I m a 2nd year Undergraduate student of BBA (Marketing). I have a burning desire to have degree from a USA top ranked university, though I m not a resident of USA, and I have not much money to study in USA. but I wish I could i will have a Undergraduate GPA 3.9. and i also have a confident that I can have 700+ GMAT score if I try.
Now anybody plz give me suggestions that---
1. what can I do now?
2. How will I start my GMAT prep. from now?
3. if I have a good CGPA (like 3.9 or 3.8) and good GMAT score (like 700+) then, will I get any full free scholarship or scholarship in foreigh University like USA or others?
4. Which Books I can follow to have an excelent GMAT score?
5. only GMAT and good CGPA is enough to ahve a scholarship for Graduate degree like MBA??
6. What I have to do if I want to have a full free scholarship??
7. How much time i have to spend from now to have a score of 750+ in GMAT?
Plz give me details suggestions, I will be grateful to him who give me a better suggestion. Thank you.