Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 04:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Registration

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

GMAT Registration [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2012, 08:41
Has anyone had any issues with registering for the day they want? I noticed that there are test day change fees so I'm hesitant to sign up until close to when I want to take it but then I'm worried that all the spots for that day are taken. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Registration [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2013, 03:16
If you look for slots 2-3 days before you plan to take the GMAT, you will usually get an appointment. This is because the a few booked slots tend to get vacant because of candidates rescheduling their tests. Having said that, we recommend that you to book your appointment well in advance-not so much for the appointment availability issue but rather you will much more disciplined and structured in your studies if you already have a target date. Otherwise, you may find yourself procrastinating time and again.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 278

Kudos [?]: 612 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT Registration [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2013, 15:09
Expert's post
Exam dates can fill up - it depends on many things like time of the year, wkend vs wkday and test location. But generally, you can get a sense by looking at your test center's date availability - you can see which days are booked in the weeks ahead.

At GMATPill, we recommend you to schedule your test in advance. This serves a very good motivational purpose. Once your test is set, you will force yourself to allocate the time to study. This becomes increasingly difficult after school and especially while working. Setting aside free time after work (when you would normally relax or socialize) to study instead is extremely difficult without being "forced" - at least for most people.

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Re: GMAT Registration   [#permalink] 01 Jan 2013, 15:09