Hi GC buddies and instructors,
My GMAT exam is due on 25th Oct 2012 and i study 7-8 hrs daily for GMAT... a li'l less self study on weekends just 1-2 hrs coz of my GMAT classes (quant class on sat and verbal on sundays) and clg studies that i need to carry along...
i have gone through the Error Logs provided on the website which has a space for marking right and wrong and source. But none of them has been able to serve my purpose and i am not able to understand the best usage of excel spreadsheets available.
I need an error log
in which I can register my errors from different sources because that how I work like
For both verbal & quant :-
* 10 ques of the day posted daily by my instructors
* Princeton Books (used in weekend classes, i revise them when i come home)
* MGMAT study guides (self-study)
* 1oth OG, 12th OG, 13th OG, 2nd Verbal OG
, 2nd Quant OG
* extra handouts provided by my instructors
* Mock tests
* some ques & strategies that i create myself on learning
* formulaes & Tips which classify diff kinds of problems in a topic ( say parallelism, here again we have certain definite types which cud be tested on exam)
I do a bit of this work daily coz i started with 500( ~43 quant and 17 verbal).. Now am at a 600(~48 in quant, ~26 in verbal) in a month... Am over with my quant classes but RC and CR are yet to be discussed ... Only SC has been completed ....
So is there a suitable error log
/ software which can help me create a repository of all these things coz sometimes say i just attempt 3-4 ques among the ques of the day and thus all of it creates a mess.
Also registering my errors and this review work takes a lot of my time ( around 2-3 hrs daily to classify each ques and find 4-5 more more ways to attack a problem and i do often change the problems creating a new one).... Is it Ok to give that much time on reviewing ?
Press +1Kudos Thank u