Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Sep 2014, 18:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Is this a good plan?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Is this a good plan? [#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2004, 20:58
I just signed up to take the GMAT on June 12th. I have been studying for a couple months and have gone through Kaplan's Gmat book, verbal book and math book. This is what I thought would be a good plan for the rest of the time.

1 Use the Official GMAT book to practice 40 questions on each topic a week.

2 Take a practice test once a week until the week of the test, where I will then take an additional test the day before the exam.

Please let me know what you think of this plan. Also, if you know of any good websites where they have practice tests, please let me know. Thank you.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO
Followers: 60

Kudos [?]: 668 [0], given: 781

[#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2004, 10:45
your plan sounds fine. devote some time to practise probability and statistics problems. also, time yourself when your practise with a set of problems. see how you do under time constraints.

I dont know if you have thought of keeping a log of your errors or new concepts that you learn.

every time ,you learn a new concept or make an error , write it down somewhere. everytime your start your prep, always begin with the problems or the concepts in this error log. if you do this regularly, i am sure you will improve with time. practise will not make a difference if we keep repeating errors. :)

we also have a great resource of problems on the GMAT forums. go over 10-15 of these tough problems every day and i am sure you will see a difference in your prep.

regards
praet
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2004, 10:55
Be sure to also take the Powerprep tests, although you should do those before going through the OG - the questions overlap a bit.

If you need extra tests also get the Princeton Review CD - it has 5 tests. They are very similar to the real thing, especially the verbal questions, and the answer explanations are really good for helping pinpoint errors and whatnot.
  [#permalink] 26 Apr 2004, 10:55