This thread has RETIRED! Please move HERE
for the GMAT Club MBA Application Guide 2013-2014
GMAT Club MBA Application Guide Full Edition - Free Download
GMAT Club's Guide to the Business School Application is a great guide that Rhyme
is making available for free! It includes GMAT Club's collective application wisdom
and is based on the questions asked on these pages by thousands of GMAT Club members (sometimes over and over again). The guide provides 120+ pages of straight answers to some of the toughest questions. It has a logical structure to it but it is written as an FAQ, so you don't have to read it chronologically.
- Easy to navigate FAQ format
- GMAT study recommendations
- Is my GMAT Score OK and what score do I need?
- What is an MBA and why should you get it?
- Interview strategies, tips, and do not's
- What should I wear to the school visit and to the interview?
- Post-admit advice (should I enroll into quant/finance/marketing/other classes before my MBA?)
- 120 pages of candid responses to the questions that university admissions professionals are unable to answer openly
- Written by Rhyme, an amazing member since 2006 with 5,800 posts, 1,100 Kudos, Booth top of class alum, father, and banker. If you have a chance, join one of his webinars, he only does a few a year, so make sure you get on the list.
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings