I am a bit confused with your order. do you recommend to what I suggested in point 1?
I'm so sorry. yup the 1 point. this is more or less or should be your road map (though everyone have a strategy that fits with personal habits)
1) Doing a mgmat guide. Normally you will do them in sequence, of course
2) at the end of book there are the OG problems devide for area of contents: for istance FDP
3) find good questions from veritas
or mgmat or use the search criteria here on the forum on the same area: both PS and DS
4) take notes, try to spot your weak areas and work on them
5) do problem from that area (FDP) following the enumeration suggested from mgmat guide (FDP) in the OG
6) after the 8 guides do a cat: for instance the cat from veritas prep
7) do Gmatprep cat
NB: during this job try to analyse each question picked both right or wrong and try to figure out all the concepts tested and behind a question
Now I hope is clear
KUDOS is the good manner to help the entire community.