Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:04 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Sounds like you've established a solid plan. Study hard and good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks! [#permalink]
Thank you.

I am not sure who "owns" or "operates" this forum. But I think you all are doing great job. Although I am not a regular contributor here, I do find plenty of useful and inspirational information here. Thanks.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
hey...just want to warn you about Kaplan CD tests.. pay attention to quant (although it is hard, it is good practice), ignore the verbal..its terrible!!

Good luck!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: My progress so far.. [#permalink]
itpragmatik wrote:
I have been working in USA since last 10 years and thinking of enrolling into an EMBA program - possibly Wharton West/Berekely Columbia/Duke Fuqua. My scheduled date for GMAT is 8th Dec 2005.

Started studying around 1st October 2005. So far I have used OG 11th Edition and Kaplan Math Workbook. So far my performance on practice test have been below average I guess:

Kaplan 1: 540
Kaplan 2: 540
Kaplan 3: 550
PowerPrep 1: 560

This weekend I plan to take additional computer based practice tests - probably from the Princeton Review CD or 800score.com My study pattern - around 2 to 3 hours almost 5 days a week and on the weekend - around 5 to 8 hours. I am dreaming to score 700+ but will be glad if I can score anywhere above 680+

Hey ... thats real close to my planned date too (planned mine for the 9th) ... although , I have started prep. much later (like last thurs.) than you did :( . My goals are all the same as you have with the exception of the time factor you have going for yourself ;)
Good luck with your prep.

FWIW , I was under the impression that even if you do score a bit low on the Kaplan thats fine , since they are supposed to be tougher . The score estimator on this site seems to corroborate this too .
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
scahinh - thanks for the best wishes. I wish you the same. Good luck with your studies and exam.

By the way tonight I took Princeton Reviews CD test and I got the score of 630. Little bit improvement than my previous scores. Hope that I can eventually stretch it upto 700+
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]