Ok guys, here is my study plan and would like to get your feedback. But before that, a bit about my GMAT background:
1) Taken all the manhattan CAT tests and scored 590,600, 620, 680, 650, and 640.
2) So far, i've taken the gmaxonline and covered all of the lessons thoroughly.
3) scored 550 on my last GMAT test.
4) taken kaplan
CAT tests and scored 520, 500, and 530.
My study plan (next test day 3 february):
1) take one test from the gmatclub challenge each day and then review my mistakes
2) do 20 problems for each verbal section per day and then learn from my mistakes (for RC, I read about 4-5 passages each day). The questions for the verbal will be from the 1000SC, 1000CR, and 1000RC since they have all the questions from the OG's and much more I believe.
3) I'll take 1 CAT test from the GMATprep each week, but then will take a CAT test each day during the last 6 days of the test.
I've been doing this strategy for the last 2 weeks already. What do you all think?
let me know