Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 00:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

NIT in Hamburg...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

NIT in Hamburg... [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2012, 05:08
Hi guys, I was reading a lot about business around Europe and I’m quite overwhelmed with the massive opportunities you have. A few days ago I found about Hamburg:

http://www.nithh.de/media/media-center/ ... ideo-clip/

...which I love because it is a)in Europe (just kidding...) and b) has a good reputation.
I really like this video. I can’t say why exactly but it somehow creates a homy spirit. My first reaction was: I want to go there and sit on the couch:D. Seriously. I hope they’ll at least put my picture on their wall!

Anyone heard from NITHH?
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: NIT in Hamburg... [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2012, 21:52
I am German and lived in Hamburg for a year. The general consensus is the following: Shit schools & Unis but GREAT city. If you want to study at a good German university, pick Munich or Berlin. For private Unis, WHU and EBS are renown. But frankly, that is all IN Germany. If you plan to go to a university that has a brand and network beyond Germany, you have to look elsewhere. Just my 2 cents. :)
Intern
Intern

Re: NIT in Hamburg... [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2012, 06:00
hey there, you two! funnily enough, i've actually heard of NIT (the one Pablo is speaking of)...there was this fair i went to and NIT also had a spot (with a large crowd!). i talked to some students at the booth and they were pretty honest and talked about pros AND cons ;). i hadn't seen the video before, though. like it^^! after all, i couldn't find another b-school with a double degree, so that's pretty amazing. i don't know, i had the feeling that NIT's network's quite good. but that's just my impression...
Intern
Intern

Re: NIT in Hamburg... [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2012, 02:31
hi!!! i've also heard about NIT. Or to be more precisely: found out about NIT which is just round the corner from where i live;) i came to the decision that i'll apply. i like the spirit there. when i watched the video you also posted (Pablo) i thought it might me some kind of marketing joke but it's actually really nice. great people:)!
Intern
Intern

Re: NIT in Hamburg... [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2012, 08:46
hi Li! yeah, I also like the video. These guys seem really down-to earth!
Re: NIT in Hamburg...   [#permalink] 12 Nov 2012, 08:46