Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 21:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Other than Veritas

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Other than Veritas [#permalink] New post 06 Feb 2005, 05:40
Hi there guys,
I'm almost halfway thru your great book, would highly recommend it to anyone before submitting any questions here since most of the answers are already in the book. Well done guys :-D !

Anyways, I see that you are recommending Veritas as a excellent prep for poor standarized test takers. I was wondering if there are any other veritas-like companies that are available online, as not everybody would be able to go to the US or Europe to attend the 1-week crash course. :?:

I appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Ahmed 8-)

Aiming for a high Quant score
Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount Codes
CIO
CIO
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 154 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 06 Feb 2005, 10:20
Thanks for the complement.

Check out Manhattan GMAT -- http://www.manhattangmat.com

They have some online / additional tutoring services.

http://www.mbagameplan.com

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 06 Feb 2005, 22:24
Thank you for the prompt response. How would you compare them with Veritas? in terms of quality. Are they worth the money?!

Thanks Again ..

Regards,
Ahmed
CIO
CIO
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 154 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2005, 18:41
Veritas and Manhattan have great respect for each other in terms of their quality. Honestly, I'm less familiar with what Manhattan has to offer, as they are smaller, but given the fact that the founders of Veritas respect what they're doing says a lot. Additionally, I've heard good feedback from their students.

Your second question is more of an individual nature. It sounds like you want to take an online course. To be honest I think these are of less value than in-class sessions, so I would spend some time with The Tenth Edition for GMAT Review and other less expensive resources to see how you perform before splurging on an online course.

http://www.mbagameplan.com

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2005, 23:10
Thank you for your kind help ..

Regards, Ahmed :)