Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 08:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please evaluate my chances

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

Please evaluate my chances [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2011, 10:41
Dear Paul,
I am petroleum engineer with the following details:
Birthdate: 22 Dec 1978
Secondary School: Boarding school of gifted students
High School: Mathematics and physics, top student of the year
Undergraduate: Scored rank 305 in country-wide admission exam and winner of university scholarshp, BSc in Chemical engineering from Petroleum University of Technology, Iran,GPA=16.46 out of 20
Graduate: Scored rank 38 in a country-wide exam, winner of scholarship to study in european universities by ministry of petroleum, MSc in petroleum engineering from Technical University of Delft, GPA=7.5 out of 10
More than 6 years of WE with a major oil and gas operator(4 years in superintendent and management position)
IELTS:7.5
GMAT: Planning to take in August 2011
I want to know my chance to apply for MBA fulltime fall 2011.
Also what are the concerns regarding my age and which top-tier bschool would welcome applicants in my age?
Aiming top-tier schools in Consulting and Entrepreneurship
Best regards
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes