Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 12:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please Evaluate My profile

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Please Evaluate My profile [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 03:21
I am a 23 Male from Karachi,Pakistan.
I did my bachelors in business administration in 2010 from a local university here in Pakistan . (NEWPORT UNIVERSITY)
My C.G.P.A is 3.9 and i started working with a corporate training and consultancy firm.
I joined it as an intern and now acting as their project and and trainer. My basic job is to organize the event from arranging sponsors to participants .
Other then that i have been working for the youth of Pakistan by conducting different workshops on communication skills , time management, leadership and many other important topics. I run a program called CITIZENS TAKE CHARGE which helped us collect more then 100,000 US Dollars to rehabilitate those who are affected by the natural disaster. I also own a school in an underdeveloped are of Karachi where education is provided at a very low cost and even free to those who cannot afford it. All these schools are funded by the funds i raised by myself.
I am preparing for my GMAT and i think i can score 650 .
I know it would be difficult for me to get into a top business school but still suggest good business schools keeping in mind that i wont be spending too much money on the online application. Can only afford two or three 150 dollar application fees. Make sure to mention a school in which my chances are solid.

P.S My dream school is Oxford.

Please reply ASAP.
Thankyou
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Followers: 27

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 11

Premium Member
Re: Please Evaluate My profile [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 05:09
Hello,

Very difficult to answer your queries.

I would suggest you put your energy into preparing for GMAT first, and rest all other dynamics will fall in place.

In general, your profile qualifies for MBA on basic criteria, but it is a futile exercise to assume score and assume schools on the basis of projected score.

IF you still wanna see where you can fit with 650, go to mba ranking and see where 650 can fall in 80% range of GMAT score for the school

All the BEst

Free Essay Editing Service
free-profile-essay-review-service-free-129484.html

Re: Please Evaluate My profile   [#permalink] 04 Jun 2012, 05:09