First thing I would tell you: sloooooooooow down.
You have plenty of good stuff in your profile, but it is way way too early for you to think of applying this year, or next even. Applying in 2015 to begin in 2016 would be about right. And without your experience and without your GMAT it is way too early to even try and evaluate where you might get in, and anyone who gives you an evaluation at this point is leading you wrong.
So instead the question you should be asking yourself is: what can I DO over the next 2-3 years in order to have an amazing profile????
1. Get promoted - moving up fast and being the best is the only way to get into top schools
2. Take leadership positions, in and out of work - This is very very very useful
3. Take opportunities abroad (seek them out) - As an indian applicant, it will be VERY helpful if you have international experience.
4. Make sure you have one good solid volunteer experience on your resume from now until application - ideally somewhere where you can have responsibility with time (best - managerial responsibility)
5. Be PRO-ACTIVE: Don't wait for anyone my friend... DO!
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!