Age : 27
Dual National Belgium and Morocco
Languages : French, English and Arabic fully fluent, Spanish conversant
GMAT : not taken, but got a 710 on a practice test
- MS in Electrical Engineering from top 20 French Grande Ecole - Avg GPA (12/20)
- Masters in Strategy from ESSEC, one semester exchange in Thunderbird (3.4 GPA)
Professional Experience :
- 3 years in the Business Consulting BU of Accenture within the Capital market & IB Industry. Various projects in France and one year in the UK, a proven track of success within the firm and promotion to senior consultant this year. I have been exposed to top management with major clients, coordinated entire projects with high levels of responsibility.
- Internships in various industries (Italcementi, Honeywell, Kodak...) in various countries (Morocco, France, US,...)
- President of Campus Radio
- Member of the Student Government
- Sound Engineering
- Long distance runner
- Tennis Player
Other: travelled quite a bit and lived in 3 countries.
Why an MBA :
Would start in 2008, with 4.5 years of professional experience. Time for me to sit in a class, share with others my experiences, listen to theirs, learn and boost my carreer.
Post MBA goals : continue in the MC industry with a focus on financial risk boutiques.
Target Schools : Kellogg, GSB, Wharton, why not MIT, HBS (maybe too young for that one)?
Thanks a lot for your feedback !!!!