Please evaluate my profile for the following schools:
Applying to Fall 2013 to the following Full Time MBA programs:
2. CMU Tepper
3. UT McCombs
4. Georgetown McDonough
1. BE in Electronics and Communication - FCD - 79%
2. 3 years Work ex (till July 2013) excluding 3 internships
3. Working at National Instruments (Electronics test & measurement company) as Staff Software Engineer
4. Rookie of the year and fast track promotion.
5. GMAT 720 (Q 50, V 38, AWA 5.5)
6. Community service, interest in music, travelling, public speaking.
Stanford will be tough, but Stanford is tough for everyone, and I'm sure you already know that. ISB, I don't know much about. But for your other schools, I think you have a good shot. You may want to add one more school that is between Stanford's and your 2-4 schools' caliber like another T-10 school outside of H/S/W. I think that decision depends on your goals and whether another school will offer you the type of skills you want to gain and the type of program you want to experience.