I am very confused and need help
i took my gmat some time back and scored 29 in verbal, i am retaking GMAT in the end of july now and my challenge is to increase verbal from 29 to 37.
I am using resources such as kaplan
qbank, powerscore cr
, mahttan sc, and egmat
I revised all the basic concepts from strategy guides, and then started with OG 13
, my results are
1) SC - Accuracy for General Questions is 70% and Advanced Questions is 60% (the statistics are as per OG archer of manhattan where manhattan has categorized OG questions into general and advanced), the average time for answering the question is less then a min
I have identified my weak areas, and am working on the same to improve on my accuracy at SC
2) CR - Overall accuracy of 75% (almost same for advanced and normal) for OG questions. overall average time required 2 min.
1) I have little time left and i have yet to start reviewing my quant as well, so what do i do now for verbal ? do i again work on my strategy guides ? or do i work on strategies ?
2) Do you think my statistics exhibit possibility of achieving my target of verbal is 36/37 with the accuracy mentioned above (am not counting on RC right now, assuming RC throws similar results)
3) What would you suggest someone with an accuracy of 70% in SC and CR at OG and striving for 36/37 in verbal , is it realistic or too much optimistic?