Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
If you are interested in Emory, I recommend you take the GMAT test again, as your score is a fair amount below the average at the program. Here are some free tips for the exam: http://www.stacyblackman.com/gmat-overview/
thanks how about my chances at other schools of Canada and Australia
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience ---- Leading team of Managers for the last eight years out of total work ex of 11 years Industry - Financial services, Functin - Business Development , No international exposure, progression from Sales Trainee to State Head, Many achievements in professional career
2) Your GMAT. - 630
3) College info: Graduation - Bachelors in Business Admin (2000) , Decent GPA , Local Indian University
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience ---- Involvement with local photography shoot club, conducted workshops
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. ---- None
6) Your target programs --- Full time programs only in US, CANADA and Australia
7) Your post-MBA goal --- Ideally, remain in the financial services only, but at the same time am flexible to take move in other industry offering me role in business development