Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 14:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Problem with Princeton Review Tests

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Problem with Princeton Review Tests [#permalink] New post 09 May 2006, 11:42
I took 3 PR tests that came on a CD and a lot of common questions in the Math section which made it easier for me to answer. Is that common or is my CD messed up?? Anyone notice this?

Also, there is a bug in the test that it does not give you a break after the Math section and if you dont go straight into the Verbal, the test ends.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 19 May 2006, 02:33
Hi ,

I took a PR test few days bak...and was surprised by one thing .I got 4 questions wrong in Quant(5, 22, 2x, 2y)..and I ended up getting a score of just 45 in quant.

Is it some problem with the PR s/w or is it possible..coz of the weightage of those questions..

However, I got a break after maths section..yea the questions were simple...I dont knw if they were common ones..but they were very simple as compatred to GMATPrep
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 19 May 2006, 07:50
yep PR do not give you break between section and I also concluded that their scoring style is unexplainable.
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 19 May 2006, 11:41
itishaj wrote:
Hi ,

I took a PR test few days bak...and was surprised by one thing .I got 4 questions wrong in Quant(5, 22, 2x, 2y)..and I ended up getting a score of just 45 in quant.

Is it some problem with the PR s/w or is it possible..coz of the weightage of those questions..

However, I got a break after maths section..yea the questions were simple...I dont knw if they were common ones..but they were very simple as compatred to GMATPrep

On the contrary, I took GMATprep test 1 and got 9 questions wrong in Q and got a 50 ... go figure
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 28 May 2006, 05:58
I've done today PR CAT test2.

I've also something wrong to report...
After the test, my scores were displayed(Q41, V34, 660). Then I quit and when I returned to the score report, I noticed that my score changed to (Q41 ,V34,610). The numbers of wrong answers didnt change: I have 8/37 wrong in quant and 9/41 wrong in Verbal.

I'm worring about this new score...
I searched in this forum but didnt see any report about this bug. Did I dream? :stupid
  [#permalink] 28 May 2006, 05:58