Could you please evaluate the chances of my profile for admission to INSEAD, LBS and IMD MBA programs (preference in that order).
- 27-year old woman
- Dual citizenship (Canada and GB)
- B.Sc. in Biology and Psychology (double major) from University of Michigan
- GPA: 3.2/4.0
- Worked 20 hours per week during university, received only limited support from parents
- GMAT: 710/800
- Languages: Native in English, Fluent in German, Basic in French
- Interests: Completed 10 marathons and triathlons
- Work experience (oldest first):
- Part-time during university:
- 2 years as plant genetics intern in MA, USA: assisted in research to develop Papaya and Arabidopsis genomes
- 1 year as quality assurance intern at Unilever in MA, USA
- 1 year as auditor at small accounting firm in London, UK
- 2 years as analyst in IT consulting at Accenture (top 25% performer) in London, UK
- 2 years as project manager for IT projects at Credit Suisse (top 10% performer; promotion) in Zurich, Switzerland
You have a competitive profile for LBS and INSEAD. Your a little low on work experience for IMD, although otherwise competitive.
FYI, if you would like to work with a consultant, we have an experienced consultant in Paris.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog