Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
GMAT: 730 (97%)
Btech Eng from V.J.T.I College, Mumbai India
Work ex : 6 years as of fall 2007
3 years as a Module leader
3 years as a Software Engineer
4.5 years in Infosys Technologies Ltd.
1.5 years in Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
1) Won 4 national level tech competetions (including tech fest at IIT Bombay)
2) Published my dissertation work at SAMPE (Society of materials and process Engineering) and was invited to michigan university anarbor for a presntation.
3) We do not have GPA but a class sytem (first,second,pass and fail)
I have recieved the highest class possible i.e. first class
I not only won prizes but also motivated my peers and juniors to do the same. Have brought this out effectively in my essays
Also brought out clearly in my essays are
1) Work in first Company (Patni computer Systems)
As a self initiative I volunteered to senior management that i will reduce the testing effort throught the organisation by being an abassador for automated testing techniques. I created training programmes, workshops and trained a nd motivated projects to implement my tehniques. i ahve a user rating of 4.2/5
2) Work in second Company (Infosys technologies ltd.)
1) Got MVP award for productivity enhancement initiatives in troubled projects which also lead to my promotion
2) Worked in a variety of IT projects for clients in varoius industries and geographies
3) Examples of motivating team members of different ethnicity and back grounds
4) International Experience (Worked at client sites in Japan and UK)
5) Examples of starting initiatives like Quizzes as a tool of effective knowledge dissemination and how it became a trend in my project
6) One of my essays describe How i As a testing team lead used humor with tact to salvage a project in trouble
Strengths focussed on in all my essays are Public speaking and motivation and analytical abilities
What I really do not have and could not write about is my community service and social responsibilities. i really dont have any apart from monetary contributions
I am applying to
HBS,Stanford,MIT,columbia (Early decision), chicago,tuck,insead,queens, Haas berkeley, Wharton, Carniege Mellon (tepper)and LBS
Please evaluate my profile and mention which collges I have a strong go at
If you are really considering quitting your full-time job and joining a community service organization, only do so because that's what you're truly passionate about -- not to get into a top b-school. Doing it just for your application (when you're not really passionate about it) will cause your overall story to not fit together, which will hurt your chances overall.
It doesn't have to just be community service. It can be anything that is unique vs. other applicants (and is true about you)... Your background (not professional background), your interests, your hobbies, and any other things that you have passion for.