Joined: 19 Apr 2011
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
24 May 2011, 12:18
25, male, India
1) Work experience.
Currently working as Business Analyst in Management Consulting, India (3 yrs WE at matriculation)
2) GMAT - 740
3) College info: NIT (India) - 7.8 / 10. Third in class
4) Activities and Achievements:
- Founder, Entrepreneurship Club in college
- Secretary, Indian Society for Technical Education (organized all India Science Congress - 1000 students participated from 50 colleges and many other events)
- Event Manager, Business Events for Technical Fest
- Owned and sold Merchandise business while in college
- Internships at XLRI Jamshedpur handling Govt. of India SSA project in Jharkand (India), startups, HDFC MF.
- Founder of a consulting company (Non Profit) catering to requirements for Small & Medium Enterprises, NGOs
- Chief Mentor, Entrepreneurship Club (which I founded while in college)
- Presented research papers in International Conferences - IEEE, IIMB
5) Target programs - HBS, Booth, Stan, Wharton, LBS
6) Post-MBA goal Short Term : Strat Consulting, Long Term : Entrepreneur
Please evaluate my profile and let me know if I am concentrating at the right schools or should I consider another set of schools.