Appreciate your help, thanks!!!
Indian, 29, Male
Education: Bachelors in Engg(Computer Science)-2004
Grad - 78% (Hons)
Work Ex: Approx seven years till date.
2004-Till date: Work for a large global IT Service company
- two promotions so far. Software Engg to Team Lead to Tech Lead
- 3 years work ex in india and last 4 in US
- Have consistently received awards(both team and indiv) in the last 7 yrs
- Have contributed to employer's Intellectual Property pool and submitted many innovative ideas
1. Filed a patent for an idea and worked on a prototype to start my own business - an IT startup(the chances on this were promising last year but I seem to have been lost on the way am more leaning towards my idea being outdated, so may give it up by the end of this year)
2. Actively involved in Sports - College and School
- represented college badminton team
- runner up in high school table-tennis competition
3. Somewhat involved in college fests - dramatics, organizing events etc
4. During college - won a few prizes in technical paper presentation contests
5. Amateur photographer(non-profitable only)
- covered charity events
- birthday parties, pre-wedding events, passport photos, portfolios etc
GMAT: 710 (V35 M50) - v74 percentile and q93 percentile.
Post MBA-aspirations: To work for a few years before starting my own business
MBA stream - entrepreneurship/general management that would help me with my goal of starting a business
In general, your comments on my profile, timing and target schools would be really helpful. All suggestions welcome and thanks again!
***Help and be helped!!!****