Looking at your profile, please find the response
1) GMAT -- You need to have 700+ (720+ to be on safer side) for ISB. ISB is a very competitive school to get in since a huge number of indian applicants apply to this school.
2) EC - Your ECs are impressive, highlight one or two that you are most passionate about, and where you have demonstrated some sort of leadership. Be clear when you share the story for EC
3) Work ex - Your work ex is decent, highlight your leadership skill at the current work profile. You have an advantage here because you have held a leadership position and this can help you differentiate yourself from other peer profiles with similar backgrounds. Your essay must speak about this point though.
4) Academics -- A strong GMAT may offset a bit lower academics.
5) Schools other than ISB -- You can apply to other IIMs (except IIM A ) with score range of 670-700, but i would suggest you to score 700, since you have a technical background.
Hope this helps !!
Free Essay Reviewing Service