Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:54 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
[#permalink]
Expert Reply
dannyh1980 wrote:
Thanks Paul!

I was not very clear in my post, but I am looking for a program with a strong entrepreneurship program with a respectable finance program. Would your suggestions be any different?

Thank you very much,
Daniel H.

Daniel,

In that case, I would leave Wharton, Haas, and MIT on your list (they would rise to the top since they're excellent in both entrepreneurship and finance), and I would add Michigan, USC, and CMU. HBS, Stanford, and Kellogg are also superb in both areas but they would be long shots.

Good luck,
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi, i am working as a consultant (civil design/tender and claim / project finance / project management) in one of the prestigious public sector organization ( government of india )

1) rendered consultancy services to all major steel plant of the country ,power plants from concept to commissioning activities of project value exceeding inr 1000 crore.( $ 2 Billion ) - as team member manly as structural consultant , extra claim settlement expert , contract price negotiation etc.

2) worked as asst team leader on project of national importance ,defence projects etc. ( project value 200 million )
3) 6.5 years of work exp in india ( no out of the country assignment). continuing with the same organization , and got one accelerated promotion which is a rare phenomenon in public sector of india.

4) working as member of various committees directly reporting to steel ministry for policy decision from past 3 years.

5) CSR ( Company social responsibility) activities for the organization in rural india .

6) Gmat score 660 ( q 49 v 32).

7) Gpa : 6.71 - civil engineer from one of the most prestigious engg collage of india.( among 50 % of class)

kindly evaluate my profile for :

1) NUS , nanyang

2) Insead, lbs,imd

3) american b schools .
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink]