Joined: 02 Nov 2012
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 630 Q45 V31
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
, given: 1
Profile evaluation for GMAT 630, B.tech 59 [#permalink]
04 Nov 2012, 13:23
I am Ravi. Please let me know where my profile stands
GMAT : 630 (Can be improved)
10th Class : 86%
12th : 89%
B.Tech : 59% (below avg)
Workexperience : 5 years in IT industry
worked as software engineer, led a team of 10 members., Working as Pre-sales engineer as a part of learning process.
1 year 2 months of internation work exposure, and remaining experience involved interaction with international clients such as from Singapore, Australia, Denmark, UK
Extra Curricular :
1) Working as an active member for Loksatta party , bangalore. - Involved in contesting MLC elections, Involved in lakes restoration movement, working with IAC, working towards publicity of party works, Fund raising activities.
2) Working with Akshara foundation for fund raising
3) Involved in Interview process in my organisation
4) Participated in Dance compitions (could not get participation certificates, but,can get them in recommendation letters)
5) Providing financial support and education support to two children of our maid for past 3 years. (No certificates, in what way i can prove?)
5) Playing badminton everyday (can't prove, its my daily routine)
I want to know to what colleges I can apply for MBA?
Actually I am looking for top colleges such as ISB, LBS, Nanyang, INSEAD etc. If I get a good gmat score (710 - 730) , will I have a chance to apply for the mentioned colleges with a low aggregate such as 59%?