Joined: 21 Nov 2011
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation Help Please [#permalink]
12 Dec 2011, 20:11
I hope you are doing well, I would greatly appreciate a profile evaluation. A/A male, 24, desires healthcare management.
1. Work (24 months by Aug 2012)- Drug development scientist at pharmaceutical company
6 months at Macys as store support associate
2. GRE (out of 170): 164 quantitative 162 Verbal. Conversion tool says 710 GMAT. My GMAT is coming up shortly
3. Undergrad: Univ of Dayton B.S. Premedicine/Biochemistry 2009 GPA: 3.34 Member of Scholars program
4.-Elected Treasurer of Honor Society(100+ members) for 2 years, member for 3 years
-Relay for Life- organized fundraisers to support cancer research. 3 years
-Mentored/tutored inner city youth to promote the importance of college. 4 years
-2 years of volunteering at local children's hospital with terminally ill kids.
-Developed a successful marketing campaign (2007, while in school) for performing arts that is still in use today.
6. Schools- Northwestern, Michigan, Uchicago, Duke, ND, Yale, Indiana, Cornell
7. I attended medical school for a short time (family pressure) but left, not dismissed. I am wondering how the med school
experience would play in the admissions process.
I'm not sure what other info you guys require. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you for your time.