Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
profile evaluation; PLEASE ADVISE... [#permalink]
01 Nov 2007, 14:18
- 680 - GMAT (33 verbal, 49 quant)
- 11 years of experience
- member of board of director for a software company
- program manager in fidelity - finance 6 years exp managed 12-25 million dollar programs which had 40-150 persons.
- MS from Indian institute of technology; GPA 3.36
- advisor to university of florida, Industrial management.
I am interested in full time MIT MBA, weekend MBA program of NYU, weekend MBA program of chicago. Any thoughts on my chances?