Can you please evaluate my profile and suggest few schools to me. I am primarily looking at US and APAC region. (Also, do you think IMD is good bet for me?). I am also looking for schools where I have a chance of getting a scholarship.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 27
700, Q:47, V:40; Awaiting AWA score.
- Mechanical Engg from Delhi College of Engg, 2006; (GPA: 3.5)
- CFA Level 1
- 6.5 years as a Business Analyst (Technology)
Fidelty Worldwide Investments (UK/India)
- I am working as a Senior Business Analyst. I work closely with Propositions and Senior leadership.
- For past 1.5 yr I have been involved in the implementation of RDR initiative mandated by FSA, UK.
- Won two internal awards for outstanding work and had one promotion.
Aviva Life Insurance (India)
- Worked as a business analyst mostly on strategic initiatives. My work in Aviva has primarily been around preparing business cases and RFP documents and managing vendors.
- Won CEO's award for outstanding work and had one promotion.
KMG Infotech (India/US)
- Worked as a business analyst. Mostly involved in outsourcing projects from US. Worked for clients such as Great American Insurance and Insurance Company of the West.
- Managed a process with 4 people reporting to me.
Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Cambodia (Phnom Penh)
- Worked as an independent consultant and implemented Road Database Management System. I worked under Road Asset Management System Programme (RAMP) funded by Asian Development Bank.
Hobbies and Interest:
- Long distance running. I run half marathons. Preparing my self for a full marathon.
- High Altitude trekking primarily in Himalayan region. I am planning to enroll myself in a mountaineering course in October.
- Certified Scuba diver.
- I mostly support the CSR initiatives taken up my current employer Fidelity.
- Hear HR for Tech fest involving 4 engineering streams.
- Involved in getting corporate sponsorship for events.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thank you for your post. What do you want to do after you earn your MBA?
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog