Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 05:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation Request

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink] New post 31 Jul 2009, 14:08
    Dear Paul,
    Please look into my profile below and it will be helpful if u can tell me I am not far away from reach.
    General Info:
    25/Male/Indian(common applicant pool)

Educational Info:
    GMAT:660(Q:48 V:34)
    Completed my Graduation from one of the best colleges(Birla Institute of Technology) in India with a Bachelors of Engg in Information Technology with 81% in degree and 7.5 CGPA.
    12th: 81%
    10th: 80%

Work Experience:
    I have been working as a software engineer with the fortune 100 company for the last 3.5 years. I have been promoted once during this stint. Got good appreciations and recognitions in the work. Have been leading a small size team of 10-12 for the last 1 year.

EC:
    Have some distinctions here.
    1. I have been a part of an NGO for last 7 years and have worked extensively to teach poor and village people.
    2. I have played handball at national level and have played soccer at university level
    3. I have been a part of many National Trekking expeditions and have organised Adventure sports at State and University Level.
    4. I have prepared and presented techincal papers at International Technical Festival.

Goals and Objective:

To work for in Services company with greater autonomy to bring projects manage resources and then open a service oriented company.

I am looking for a B-School which can help me in reaching my objective and hone my skills to bcome a successful Entrepreneur. Scholarship shouldn't be a problem although i will not shy away.
    School List:
    1. Said Business School(Oxford)
    2. Judge Business School( Cambridge)
    3. HEC Paris
    4. IE Spain
    5. Tepper Business School( carnegie Mellon)
    6. Indiana University
    7. Georgetown University (McDonough)

There are 7 colleges and I wud like to shortlist 5 from these. Please evaluate the profile. I would want to add that last year I applied to Said, IE and HEC Paris but could not get through any of these. Am I again aiming very high? You can suggest some good school in Europe or US from your side. I will be looking forward to a reply from your side

Thanks in anticipation
    Nitin
    Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
    Profile Evaluation Request   [#permalink] 31 Jul 2009, 14:08