1) 2 years financial leadership program at Fortune 50 company; 2 years M&A and business development experience in aerospace industry
2) First try - 620; should be able to improve to ~680
3) Demographics - 26 year old male, originally from Pakistan, lived in Europe for 10 years, US work experience. Speak 3 languages fluently.
3) Undergrad - state school, 3.7 GPA, finance major
4) Volunteer work - starting a school in Haiti, co-founder of clothing brand
5) Target schools - LBS, INSEAD, Columbia
If you get your score up to a balanced 680 or more, you would have a competitive chance at all three programs.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog