1) 2 years financial leadership program at Fortune 50 company; 2 years M&A and business development experience in aerospace industryIf you are targeting these schools with a 620, your GMAT is weak. Moreso when considered with just 2 years of work exp. Definitely retake.
2) First try - 620; should be able to improve to ~680
3) Demographics - 26 year old male, originally from Pakistan, lived in Europe for 10 years, US work experience. Speak 3 languages fluently.
3) Undergrad - state school, 3.7 GPA, finance major
4) Volunteer work - starting a school in Haiti, co-founder of clothing brand
5) Target schools - LBS, INSEAD, Columbia