Hi I was hoping you could evaluate my profile. Thanks!
1) White male: 28.
2) Two years in a consulting role. And Three years in Equity Research at a boutique as the lead analyst covering med devices.
3) GMAT 700: Q46, V40
4) Graduate from U. Tampa: GPA 3.5, Major 3.75. 4.0 my senior year. Also studied in Japan for my junior year.
5) CFA charter holder. Also took Calc I and II through UCLA Berkeley's distance program and got A's (I essentially had to teach myself).
6) Not much charity work, but actively train jiujitsu and compete in tournaments. I have recently joined a small charity organization for helping wounded vets to re-engage in physical activities.
7) Target schools: Columbia, NYU, Wharton, LBS.
8) Looking to exit in buyside/PE/VC
You certainly have a chance at all these programs, but these are tough programs. There are no safeties
here. Also consider applying to Yale, Cornell, Chicago, and Duke.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog