Joined: 31 Jul 2011
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
WE: Information Technology (Consumer Products)
, given: 0
Profile Feedback Requested [#permalink]
31 Jul 2011, 06:37
Kindly help review my profile and provide feedback.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- GPA: 4.7/5.0 (top 3% in class of 140)
- GMAT: 670 (Q45, V38, AWA5.5)
- GRE: 1360 (Q800, V560, AWA3.5)
- 4 Years at commencement of business school
- System Management with responsibility spanning Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Top 2 FMCG companies in the world
- Led several successful projects across the region with clear career progression
- Strategy team for presidential candidate in the 2011 general elections in my country
- Writing books
- Regular newspaper columnist on political issues
- Pioneer of a child empowerment NGO
- HBS, Wharton, IESE, INSEAD
Thanks a lot for your help.