1) Basic demographic info: 26, male, indian
2) Educational Background: BE in Computers(Mumbai University), MS in CS from Columbia University, 3.34GPA, 700 GMAT, Published 2 research papers while in Mumbai University
3) Work experience: Software Development Engineer. Internet E-Commerce Industry. 2 years.
4) Extracurriculars: Captain of Undegrad Cricket team, part of college cricket team for 3 year, Campus Ambassador for Teach For India at Columbia, Math coach for Lets Get Ready.
5) Short/Long term goals: Want to be in Internet Software industry but switch my work profile to product management.
6) Schools: Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, NYU, Booth, Kellogg, Sloan, Haas.
You have a shot at your schools, but as I'm sure you know, you come from an over-represented category. I think Harvard and Stanford are elusive for you, but you never know. Every year people get in with stats like yours and it all comes to execution of your application. You will want to spend a lot of time crafting your essays and conveying your personality. Letters of recommendations will be important and don't discount networking with the schools.